Stop The Drama! Eliminating Conflict in Your Practice
Why and how conflict starts, this course provides you with a process you can use to eliminate conflict in your practice.
Are conflict and gossip keeping your practice from being the fun, positive and productive workplace you know it can be? Do you spend much of your time resolving squabbles between teammates and dealing with workplace drama? This course will help you eliminate conflict in your practice. It includes information on why and how conflict starts, provides you with a process you can use to eliminate conflict in your practice, and includes a video you can play for your staff to show them how to use this process.
If you can answer “yes” to one or more of the questions below, you’ll likely find the information in this course helpful.
- Do your employees ever struggle with treating one another with respect?
- Do your employees engage in gossip?
- Do your employees have a difficult time proactively and effectively handling problems with one another?
- Have you ever been asked to settle disputes among employees?
- Has interpersonal conflict ever affected the performance of your employees?
- Has an employee ever left your practice due to unresolved conflicts or disputes?