Are you having trouble finding the right people for your team? Attracting and retaining exceptional talent can take your practice to the next level. However, finding the best people for your practice can be difficult. In this episode, leadership consultant Randy Hall provides tips and strategies to make your practice a talent magnet. These tips and strategies include:
- Offer purposeful work. People want to feel that they are contributing to meaningful work that makes a positive impact on the lives of pets and their owners.
- Provide autonomy and freedom. People want to work in a practice where they get to shape the way work happens.
- Support a work-life balance. People will be attracted to a practice that promotes harmony between their working lives and their personal lives.
- Reduce turnover. Consider how your practice’s environment or culture is affecting employee retention.
- Establish a strong brand. Become the practice where everyone wants to work by creating an unparalleled reputation.
- Highlight your strengths. When you need to hire a new employee, use your job advertisement as an opportunity to highlight the great aspects of your practice.
For more ways to become a talent magnet, check out the Aspire course on “Attracting & Hiring Exceptional Talent."